Personal Injury & Insurance Bad Faith Law Firm in NM
Meet our attorneys and staff
When injured clients come to The Law Office of Brian K Branch, they can expect the compassion and personal attention they want to ease their concerns and the aggressive representation they need to win. To learn more about our team of respected, capable attorneys and staff, click their names below.
Experience. Dedication. Quality.
Backed by more than three decades of combined experience, The Law Office of Brian K Branch in Albuquerque, NM, is committed to giving you the high-end service you deserve when you have been seriously injured or harmed, or treated unfairly by an insurance company. Call us at 505.764.9710 or contact us online to arrange for a free consultation with our professional staff to see what we can do for you. Our regular office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., but if you are unable to come to us, we are happy to meet with you when and where it is most convenient.
Brian K. Branch
Brian is an experienced trial lawyer who is well known both for his skill in the courtroom and his care and compassion for the clients he represents. Most recently, Brian earned a multimillion-dollar jury verdict for a client who was seriously injured due to the negligence and reckless conduct of the defendant.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit, 2000
- Colorado, 1995
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico and U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit, 1988
- New Mexico, 1987
- J.D., University of New Mexico School of Law, 1987
- B.A., Coe College, 1982
- American Board of Trial Attorneys
- Albuquerque and Bernalillo County (Member, Board of Directors, 1988 – 1990) Bar Associations
- State Bar of New Mexico
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America (Chair, Omniflox Litigation Support Group, 1992 – 1994)
- New Mexico Bar Foundation (Fellow)
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Abeita v. Northern Rio Arriba Elec. Coop., 124 N.M. 97 (Ct. App. 1997)
- Schirmer v. Homestake Mining Co., 118 N.M. 420, 882 P.2d 11 (1994)
- Torres v. State, 119 N.M. 609, 894 P.2d 386 (1995)
- Kelly v. United States, 241 F.3d 755 (9th Cir. 2000)
- Paiz v. State Farm, 118 N.M. 203, 880 P.2d 300 (1994)
- Browder v. City of Albuquerque, 787 F.3d 1076 (10th Cir. 2015)
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, March 14, 1960
Sean P. McAfee
Sean is a former partner at an insurance defense firm who brings the knowledge and experience he gained in litigation and trial on behalf of insurance companies to make sure our clients have the best representation possible when litigating against an insurance company or big corporation.
- New Mexico, 2005
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico
- J.D., University of New Mexico School of Law
- B.S., University of New Mexico
- State Bar of New Mexico
- Los Gatos, California, 1966
Michelle is a native New Mexican who has been with The Law Office of Brian K Branch since 1997 and is the glue that holds our office together.
Kimberly A. Neyers
Kimberly is a native New Mexican who has been with The Law Office of Brian K Branch since 1999. Kimberly works closely with our clients in various aspects of their cases, and takes pride in not only paying attention to detail, but also the close relationships she forges with many of our clients.